1.All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
2. All firearms not on the firing line must be holstered, or unloaded and encased.
3. Any deliberate unsafe actions on the range will result in removal from the facility and possible debarment.
4. Owners of Class III firearms must be in possession of any special permits or paperwork required by law.
5. Food, beverages, all tobacco use are prohibited on the range.
6. No muzzle-loading firearms may be fired on the Range.
7. All calibers of pistols may be fired.
8. Rifles up to and including 3300 Feet Per Second may be fired during normal business. Larger calibers need an appointment. (Ammunition_Allowed.pdf
9. Shotgun SLUGS only may be fired. No buckshot or birdshot may be fired.
10. Tracer, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are prohibited. If any of these types are fired, Take Aim will seek damages caused and you will be barred from re-entering the facility.
11. Commands issued by Range Officers must be obeyed immediately and without question.
12. When the command "Cease Fire" is given:
13. No one other than Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless authorized or instructed to do so by the Range Officer.
14. When the line is declared "CLEAR":
15. Only Take Aim approved targets may be used.
16. Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop and not the floor, ceiling or target holder. Firing a shot on the Take Aim Range that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target and/or backstop, may result in a damage or repair fine and/or your removal from the range.
17. Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
18. Only belt holsters, placed on the same hip as the shooting hand, may be used on the Range during scheduled times. No holster draw authorized without permission. Shoulder holsters and cross-draw holsters may not be used unless authorized by the Range Officer during designated training courses.
19. You may collect your own brass that is on or behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in front of the firing line may not be collected unless authorized by the Range Officer.
20. Always wash your hands and face immediately after shooting and/or cleaning your firearm. Sinks are located in the restrooms to the rear of the facility.
21. Range Personnel/Officers reserve the right to inspect any firearms or ammunition for safety considerations.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN A REPRIMAND OR YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE.
Rules are subject to change at any time.